PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL NFC CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD - Buccaneers at Packers

i see some bucs fans saying that even if they win this game Winfield and AB probably won’t be 100% by the super bowl

They don’t even know that the injuries are. Considering both were ruled out after looking at options to play through it, I’d imagine they both have injuries that usually take a few weeks to heal. Two weeks of rest before the Super Bowl. Sounds more like pessimism than educating guessing.

But no, of course they won’t be 100%, like half the players on the roster.

i was confident until AB and Winfield

hope im wrong but i have a bad feeling now

ya man packers gonna play injured teams all the way or what. Godwin is gonna have to get his head out his ass today

They don’t even know that the injuries are. Considering both were ruled out after looking at options to play through it, I’d imagine they both have injuries that usually take a few weeks to heal. Two weeks of rest before the Super Bowl. Sounds more like pessimism than educating guessing.

But no, of course they won’t be 100%, like half the players on the roster.

Well AB didn’t even suffer structural damage. Should be interesting to see but have to win this game first.

Lol at this 2009 hot take linked by PFT today

But Mike Reiss of ESPNBoston.com raises an intriguing question regarding Patriots quarterback Tom Brady.

Does he still have the ability to run the offense in a way that preserves second-half leads?

Interesting that the hot take stems from Mike Reiss questioning if Brady could still do it.

ya man packers gonna play injured teams all the way or what. Godwin is gonna have to get his head out his ass today
Evans as well. They’re just as talented as adams but haven’t done diddly poo.

Bradshaw says Brady is the best qb of the last 25 years

no ****

Once again a packed house. Wonder if some fans woulda helped our Patriots beat Denver at home this past season.

Expect tampa to take the ball if they win the toss. Same for green bay.

But Mike Reiss of ESPNBoston.com raises an intriguing question regarding Patriots quarterback Tom Brady.

Does he still have the ability to run the offense in a way that preserves second-half leads?

Interesting that the hot take stems from Mike Reiss questioning if Brady could still do it.

Remember recently when you claimed Brady was declining, and I told you people have been saying the same thing for 10 years? Actually it’s been 12 years.

How many fans were allowed at today's game ? seems quite a lot

Let the goat roll the game. I believe in you - Tommy!

Gronk and Brady get the ball to start

Shoot. Clete Blekeman is the ref.

Packers are going to win.

I can’t stand Rodgers. He is so unlikable!

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back