PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Gameday Thread Pats @ Browns Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMFG the Falcons are 1st and goal at the ONE YARD LINE and can't get in,

What was he saying.? I must have missed it. I'd love to see it, if he was selling Sh!t

He was basically saying Brady WILL ABSOLUTELY be rusty and won't be his old self until the Steelers game. Then he basically was hoping Brady pulls a calf muscle. Like, how dispicable can you be?

I used to like Shannon when I was younger but these days... he's a pretty good analyst but his Patriot hate ever since Gronk surpassed him is annoying and tired.

TD Falcons.....the police determined talib was drunk and shot himself but doesn't remember. When is the commish handing down the suspension?:rolleyes:

Falcons up 7-0

Matt Ryan 4/6 72 yards on the opening drive

Denver down 0-7 vs the Falcons.

Lets go Atlanta!

What Cleveland player was that Brady hugged and said "I love you man" or "I love the way you play" or "I love..." something?

Edit: apparently it was RG3

Didn't know TFB and RG3 were tight like that.

Was contemplating watching the Bills instead but I'll probably watch Denver. Here's hoping they both lose!

I'm watching Rambo. The one made in 2008 which is an underrated movie and free on HBO. F all non Pats NFL games. Brady rocks and the NFL sucks.

Why is Sean Payton doing NFL ticket exchange commercials for the league that screwed him?

I'm watching Rambo. The one made in 2008 which is an underrated movie and free on HBO. F all non Pats NFL games. Brady rocks and the NFL sucks.
Thanks for the tip!

Speaking of HBO, anyone watch Westworld? I haven't seen it yet. Looks cool.

He's a rookie. It's to be expected.

Totally dig Jonathan and Elandon though

Yeah, don't get me wrong he is one of my binkies but someone will have to make space for Lewis and White looks considerably better than Foster so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore