PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 6 Pats @ Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
With no Pre Game thread up today, thought I would post a little earlier than usual. Hoping to get a little momentum going after the win in Tampa 10 days ago.....no injuries, continued improvement from our D, better protection for Tom and let's walk away today in sole possession of 1st place!!!

Let's discuss.

Mike Reiss‏Verified account @MikeReiss 1h1 hour ago
QB Tom Brady and Patriots players and coaches arrive at MetLife Stadium for today’s game against the Jets.
DMLuboaX0AAwW5U.jpg

How fitting; against the Jets! :D:D

Last edited:
Patriots inactives: LB David Harris, OL Cole Croston, OL Cameron Fleming, CB Eric Rowe, CB Stephon Gilmore, RB Rex Burkhead, LB/DE Harvey Langi.

Branch showing (at least hints) he can return to being significant anchor and force of this D going forward would be great to see .. have some doubts watching him and reading his views on his game form..

Harris, a healthy scratch again....

Protect brady plz! David Harris has been such a waste.

Harris (former team/no Langi) & Flemming (line issues/extra TE packages) are the ones I am curious to see on that list.

So who are the starting CBs..? Butler and Jonathan Jones? They’re pretty thin at CB...

So who are the starting CBs..? Butler and Jonathan Jones? They’re pretty thin at CB...
Yeah, pretty thin at Cb today....good thing we're playing the Jets Ross;);)

The Jetes inactives:
RB Bilal Powell, TE Jordan Leggett, OL Johnatthon Harrison, QB Christian Hackenberg, CB Derrick Jones, LB Freddie Bishop and LB Obum Gwacham.

Hope Powell is ok but glad he is resting and missing this game.

Honestly, the load they put on Brady is ridiculous...

I think Cooks continues to ascend today. They were close in September, but I think October will be the breakout. If Gronk is given extra attention, Cooks/Hogan/White/Lewis/DA... there needs to be someone there who can win 1on1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes