PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD: Bills @ Patriots - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
one of the worst performances by the team and the game thread. Hopefully both can have better days.

We just have a different definition of way too high. When it hits the receiver in his hands, I believe a catch is possible. See his pass to Amendola if you want way too high.

The pass wasn't great, but he didn't throw it into the stands.

Please go rewatch that scene. The ball barely even touched his fingers.. Hogan ran a good route and was open but JB simply place the ball outside of Hogan's catch radius.

I generally agree with what you are saying about being paid to make difficult catches but that one definitely wasn't on Hogan.

First time getting shut outta home since 1993. Wow..

Would have liked Gronk and Edelman to be more noticeable in a game like this, but it just seems like it was one of those days. Brady's back, onto the next one. I trust Bill to use this loss in a constructive manner to make the team better.
Yeah, he has only been the coach here for 16 yrs and won a few SB's so he might know what to do.

one of the worst performances by the team and the game thread. Hopefully both can have better days.
This was one of the better GDTs I've seen on here.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: SVN
Would have liked Gronk and Edelman to be more noticeable in a game like this

Gronk isn't full go yet and Edelman did show up on like the first play for 90 yards and it got called back for a bullsh*t call and then he had Gilmore holding him which if the refs call it would have set the ball up inside the 15

Yeah, he has only been the coach here for 16 yrs and won a few SB's so he might know what to do.

That was kind of the point of the post...

Please go rewatch that scene. The ball barely even touched his fingers.. Hogan ran a good route and was open but JB simply place the ball outside of Hogan's catch radius.

I generally agree with what you are saying about being paid to make difficult catches but that one definitely wasn't on Hogan.
My post didn't say it was on Hogan. That would have been and ODB Jr style catch. During the heat of the moment, I just said "come on man, make a play".

I realize that the pass was poorly thrown. I was just pointing out that the pass wasn't that far off. I did re-watch it and it was definitely not a great pass at all.

It was a sh*tshow. You wanna clap your hands after watching that garbage? I don't mind losing but they played uninspired and looked confused all game.

Buffalo 2003.... KC 2014.. and so on

This was one of the better GDTs I've seen on here.

Just by reading the GDT it wasn't even clear if we are winning or losing because you get the same overreactions all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes