PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD: Bills @ Patriots - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

long distance

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
No surprise: things are (gonna be) cloudy and foggy in Foxborough this Sunday ..

EDIT:

Last edited:
Meaning: they'll evaluate JG shoulder before deciding he will start.

Last edited:

Our projections for inactives: TE/DE Greg Scruggs, CB Eric Rowe, LB Elandon Roberts, OT LaAdrian Waddle, G Jonathan Cooper, RB D.J. Foster, TE AJ Derby.
_

This might not be even close. But my thought last night was that putting Scruggs on inactive list would be the last piece of the incredible DL roster puzzle this week. This goes beyond chess .. to the realms of mysticism ..

If one wouldn't know any better one could conclude that they cut and exposed to waiver wire an active DT who looked pretty useful in two games in order to .. via what looked like a serviceable run defending DT .. sign an inactive 5th TE who used to be DE.

Give Jimmy a double dose and let him drop 30 on Buffalo by halftime, then bring in Brissett after the half and run the option the rest of the night. Rex will have a conniption.

Wasn't Derby the scout team QB? I would think they would keep him active in case the worst happens and you don't want to use Edelman as QB, losing your most reliable receiver.....

Wasn't Derby the scout team QB? I would think they would keep him active in case the worst happens and you don't want to use Edelman as QB, losing your most reliable receiver.....
I heard Hogan was throwing too, but not sure if he was actually a scout team QB or not. Your point's valid, though.

Regardless of who plays, I'm looking forward to watching this game.

I like the fact that New England is playing the QB situation close to the vest. It makes Buffalo's coaching staff, especially their D coordinator, have to consider a whole lot of possibilities, rather than just gameplan for a single known factor.

Crossing my fingers Jimmy will be good to go

Have to listen to the game again...but that's okay. Thank God for 98.5 FM Boston.

well .. not the best way to start sunday .. except for brissett

EDIT: I wonder if Rex really knew/guessed ...

brissett starting makes this game harder. wouldve been more confident with jimmy vs that blitz schemes and pass rush.

Regardless of who plays, I'm looking forward to watching this game.

I like the fact that New England is playing the QB situation close to the vest. It makes Buffalo's coaching staff, especially their D coordinator, have to consider a whole lot of possibilities, rather than just gameplan for a single known factor.
At the same time, the fact that pats also had to prepare two plans for two different QBs not knowing who is going to start doesnt help their plans either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft