PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD: Bills @ Patriots - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gronk isn't full go yet and Edelman did show up on like the first play for 90 yards and it got called back for a bullsh*t call and then he had Gilmore holding him which if the refs call it would have set the ball up inside the 15

I am aware of all of this. The larger point was that I'm not too arsed about the game, it needs to be taken into context, and I know Bill and the rest of the coaching staff will turn it into a positive for our season. Still early days, and we're getting important pieces back.

Oh and the Ravens are gonna win because the Raiders choked

I can see 3 more losses on the schedule with brady at the helm. This today was a complete sh*tshow. I am still not sold on this defense. Hope the offense can roll with brady.

I'm much more worried about this offensive line. That seems to be our Achilles heel in most losses, especially the playoff losses over the years.

I never want to see that Zebra crew ever again this was a Goodell ambush from the first holding call to the late hits head shots and horse collars gone uncalled.
This is what a fixed game looks like Goodell couldnt stand to let Brady go 4 and 0.
Buff isnt bad but this game was decided before the kickoff by the league office.

PS I think we should hit the brakes on the Mcdaniels is the most sought after head coach thing.
I say good hes in a good place here.
This team will practice this week like they never have before.

Bills complete shut out of Patriots

For the Bills, the win evens their record at 2-2, with consecutive victories against half of last year’s final four teams. Now trailing the Patriots by only one game with a rematch looming in Buffalo, the Bills could make things interesting in the AFC East. If the Bills keep playing the way they have the last two weeks, maybe they will.

My post didn't say it was on Hogan. That would have been and ODB Jr style catch. During the heat of the moment, I just said "come on man, make a play".

I realize that the pass was poorly thrown. I was just pointing out that the pass wasn't that far off. I did re-watch it and it was definitely not a great pass at all.

Thinking back to the Texans game I have to say that JB doesn't (yet) have the correct touch/feel for some of those deep throws. He missed Hogan 10 days ago, Amendola today on that wide open 3rd down and then that pass to Hogan again.

Sometimes it works out like it did when Bolden dropped the TD tonight but it is simply too inconsistent for a professional athlete. That being said, he is just a rookie and that should count for something. I hope he learned a couple of things today because this (hopefully) the last live action he will see for almost a year.

That was the worlds most uncomfortable press conference.

Gronk isn't full go yet and Edelman did show up on like the first play for 90 yards and it got called back for a bullsh*t call and then he had Gilmore holding him which if the refs call it would have set the ball up inside the 15

Yeah, Pats are playing it safe with Gronk's hammy for now. I wouldn't be surprised if his first true game of the season will be against the Bengals.

Going to lock this thread now...go to post game thread for further discussion on the game

Not the end of the world as 3-1 seemed almost impossible 4 weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST