PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD: Bills @ Patriots - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Big positive is that Rex won't get fired this week.

hahaha

Cyrus Jones. On to the practice squad.

I'm f—ing glad BB doesn't have that mentality. If he did, GRONK would be playing for the Panthers right now.

The Minutemen look uninspired too.
They've seen better days.

guitargun.gif

Not if the passes are thrown simply way too high. Come on..
We just have a different definition of way too high. When it hits the receiver in his hands, I believe a catch is possible. See his pass to Amendola if you want way too high.

The pass wasn't great, but he didn't throw it into the stands.

This is the biggest win Buffalo Bills history.

God, these announcers: "This defense of Rex's is really working!" "This must be the upset of the year!"
And yet no one there to mention, "Yes, and all it took was going up against New England's third string rookie quarterback." :rolleyes:

Funny how everyone was on thag cyrus Jones bandwagon when he was selected. Hope the donkeys lose today but i am not banking on it.

Are you tilting or something ? Should Hogan grow instantly by a few inches or how is he supposed to catch a ball that is just not precise enough ?
It looked to me, like that ball went right thru his hands

Oh well. 3-1 with Brady back is great.

Too bad the Pats offense didn't try any of those screens to White when the game was still in balance.

Man I never thought I'd see so many fans here admit that they care more about the difference between a 0 point loss and a 3 point loss than they do about the difference between a guaranteed loss and a very long shot at winning. Guys, this is professional sports. Our players and coaches are getting paid to win, not to find ways to make losing slightly less humiliating.
we won SB in 2003 with a terrible shutout to Buffalo.... :)

I'm f—ing glad BB doesn't have that mentality. If he did, GRONK would be playing for the Panthers right now.

I'd trade that injured to Carolina for a couple of their picks right now

• Ha Ha
Reactions: SVN
Would have liked Gronk and Edelman to be more noticeable in a game like this, but it just seems like it was one of those days. Brady's back, onto the next one. I trust Bill to use this loss in a constructive manner to make the team better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots