PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD: Bills @ Patriots - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played bad in all four phases of the game. Offense. Defense. Special teams. Coaching.

the gameplans today, were vanilla as ****

im not sure what the mentatily was, but BB didn't care too much for winning this game from what I saw

Shows how solid the team is then because Pats should have 13 or 17 points right now.

Edelman's 90 yard play should have stood
Ghost missed a FG
Refs suspiciously blew a 3rd and 1 dead after giving a ****ty spot that was a clear 1st down

Rough day indeed. Soul searching for Jones coming up.

Watching the Jets lose will salvage the day. :)

Man I never thought I'd see so many fans here admit that they care more about the difference between a 0 point loss and a 3 point loss than they do about the difference between a guaranteed loss and a very long shot at winning. Guys, this is professional sports. Our players and coaches are getting paid to win, not to find ways to make losing slightly less humiliating.

Cyrus Jones might be the fastest cut 1st rounder ever. He must be one ****y dude. I've never seen so many stupid decisions from a player before.

He can time his jump a little bit better. Also, I didn't call it a drop. I just said come on man make a play.

The pass wasn't perfect, but receivers are paid to make plays. I don't know what to tell you but receivers catch passes that aren't "precise enough" every Sunday.

Not if the passes are thrown simply way too high. Come on..

Man I never thought I'd see so many fans here admit that they care more about the difference between a 0 point loss and a 3 point loss than they do about the difference between a guaranteed loss and a very long shot at winning. Guys, this is professional sports. Our players and coaches are getting paid to win, not to find ways to make losing slightly less humiliating.

There's a certain psychic attraction to getting off the schneid.

Need a roster spot when Brady & Nink come back? Might I suggest Cyrus Jones?

I can't figure out the stupid around here. The team goes as the starter QB goes. It's been that way since high school. When did Brady EVER miss time? Don't bring up '01 playoffs, they had Bledsoe as the QB backup which isn't the same as now.

Man it's stunning to me. We've watched a QB that is made of steel, lays hurt no matter what. I remember the story of him before surgery on his ACL throwing balls around and wanting to play. Yet we've head pain tolerance is the only issue. And we give a guy a pass. Wow.
You haven't got the slightest idea how well he could throw the ball, but you're willing to drag him out back and shoot him. Seriously, you haven't got the slightest clue. Nor do you know how this injury stacks up to other injuries Brady may or may not have played through. Lord knows though, Brady has had his share of bad games that may very well have been caused by playing through an injury, something that the coaching staff may have been willing to attempt with him because he's a HOFer and not with JG because he's played 6 quarters in his career. But you go on telling yourself it's all because he's a punk coward and of course they entire rest of the team should be expected to play like warmed over dog crap BECAUSE HE COULDN'T play.

Hawt taek, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye