PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Thread - Pat's @ Bucs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge mental mistake by Wise costs them 6.

No chance the d holds here.

Matt Patricia is the problem? You mean the same guy that just helped win a SB and helmed the top scoring defense in the whole NFL a season ago?
It’s not last year and you don’t win games with history so it really doesn’t matter.

I’m not saying I think Patricia needs to go all in saying is like he said about Butler everything is about this year.

EVERY long run by Martin has been the result of the Bucs O-line holding Lawrence Guy and them not getting called for it but once.. F'in ridiculous..

Brady must be regretting coming back to this team...
Well I know Giselle and a lot of fans would have preferred he go out on top....but not TFB....true football player and great patriot

Matt Patricia is the problem? You mean the same guy that just helped win a SB and helmed the top scoring defense in the whole NFL a season ago?

Actually he is a problem. Something needs to change and quick. Because the division is very much not a guarantee anymore...

I am only but this is the worst defense I have ever seen NE play, they can't cover, tackle, sack, and are undisciplined. I feel like I am watching the Browns.

It’s a business, the guy can’t get the current team in sync on week 5. How many points has this team given up? Right now we are on of the worst defenses on the league so far.

At least it was Martin's merit, rather than the D screwing up again

You can't blame Patricia for the defense when it stinks and then give Belichick the credit when it's good, this is Bills defense.

Can someone block on the offensive line? Critical drive come up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents