PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread - Week 8....Chargers @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man. This team is gritty...I'll give em that! 6-2 and could easily have been 7-1 or 3-5. Crazy year.

I don't know what kind of year it will be with the players we have lost, but I appreciate the fight in the team.

Where are all those people saying the defense would be **** without Hightower and that the season is over?
They're still here, they're just too busy stating that some other thing means season over. Hightower's injury being a season-killer is soooo last week.

**** how it looked, we're heading into the bye at 6-2, who wouldn't have taken that coming out of week 1, let alone 4?

Any data to support that, or are you just going Chicken Little?

It's a neutral observation based on what I saw and how he reacted. I'd hope for a stinger or nothing at all if I could.

Where are all those people saying the defense would be **** without Hightower and that the season is over?

They are busy crafting their 'it wasn't the defense, it was the other team just didn't execute easy plays' responses?

This style of winning isn’t sustainable once they play good teams, but will take it for now. 6-2!
I'm honestly not sure what teams they're gonna face that are much, if at all, better than this Los Angeles team. Just because they're 3-5 doesn't mean they're bad. They have good receivers, good running backs, a good QB, and a legit pass rush. Is there some other team they're playing this season that has all of that and more?

Defense played well today again with a ton of injuries. Hopefully they can get Marsh to play more disciplined in edge setting. He was an early liability against the run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe