PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread - Week 8....Chargers @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Hoping we continue our improved D play today. Would be really nice to go into our bye week at 6-2. Looking for a win and of course, no injuries. Weather could play a factor today as well!!!!!

Let's discuss!!!!!

Go Pats!!!!!

Mike Reiss‏Verified account @MikeReiss 2m2 minutes ago
Danny Amendola — a smile in pre-game jog around field.
DNUL7D9XcAA1XbU.jpg

only 3CBs, 3DLs .. plenty of food for pessimists before kickoff

hopefully roster spots gamble doesn't backfire in a game..

Very surprised Gilmore isn't suiting up. This (if it IS the case) would be the biggest "we play the best players" BB has exercised in quite some time.

Wasn't he listed questionable with an ankle/concussion all week? Maybe he isn't cleared for contact yet. Maybe his ankle is in bad shape. Maybe they don't think that they need to risk further injury this week. Bye is next week -- give him another two weeks to heal up for the post-bye run. Best not to jump to conclusions.

Very surprised Gilmore isn't suiting up. This (if it IS the case) would be the biggest "we play the best players" BB has exercised in quite some time.

Slight problem with this narrative is the guy was coming off his best game while holding Mike Evans to one of the worst games of his career.

But ya you're probably right, it's definitely not them taking a cautious approach with a guy coming off a concussion and the bye next week. :rolleyes:

the worst thing about Hightower being out for the year is ****ing Roberts will be playing a lot. he has the awareness of a potato

Slight problem with this narrative is the guy was coming off his best game while holding Mike Evans to one of the worst games of his career.

But ya you're probably right, it's definitely not them taking a cautious approach with a guy coming off a concussion and the bye next week. :rolleyes:
Which is why I put “if it is”...

I hope the concussion recovery is in fact the main reason. I don’t think we know for sure. But, with a bye coming up - we’ll know on NOV 12.

His best game where they basically told him to follow Evans only and not pay attention to anything else. I don't think that is what BB thought he was getting.
I can't believe people argued that he was the cause of communication break downs. It was so obvious to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back