PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD WEEK 6: New England at Las Vegas

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy's yearly scheduled injury. I have never seen a more injury prone QB.

Amazing how snakebit Jimmy is. Can’t think of another player like that.

This was a game saving stop. I doubt we could score 18 points today.

We can see guys like Bourne and Henry are getting open, especially if the QB buys a little time. But Mac isn't capable.

Yeah, Caleb Williams is not coming to Foxborough… He’s already put his demands out there doing the Manning approach

Unless the rumors are true that an alumni is going to pay him millions to stay in college, this is an empty threat. He isn't going to waste a year to get to his big payday of second contract to go back to college. There is no guarantees that the team with the #1 pick in 2025 is any better than the team in 2024. Also, there is no guarantee he stays in the #1 spot in 2025.

He is more likely to go the Eli Manning route and force the team that drafted him to trade him than the Peyton Manning route.

Patriots are so bad, Mac's play has gone to shiznit. I wonder what Grier looks like

well...3 is better than zero.

how has it come to this? scoring like 6 points in two and a half games seems almost impossible in the modern NFL yet here we are.

"It wasn't a bad decision, it was a bad throw". Get out of here, the guy throwing across his body is always a bad decision, one which he continues to make. They do need help.
Don't know why a lot of posters do not get this. He may have looked open but it was an across body throw on the run. It is always a bad decision.

You stop, reset your feet and make the throw or throw it away.

wow, there's a stat. Patriots outscored 58-0 on takeaways so far this season .:poop:

Ernie, Ernie, please come back.... Brady??.... Somebody save us!

This is a different gane with Gonzales and Judon in there.

Don’t get any idea’s and blow the draft position.

world fails GIF

With the offense playing like this and the D missing their best players, I can’t blame them for kinda giving up. The players should just be playing for their next contract at this point. And the team should tank for draft picks. Mac sucks.

We survived the 1992 season. We can survive this too and hopefully a new regime will bring some success before 2030.

Still wearing my colors and love this team.
Amen! We did survive Rod Rust…we can survive this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back