PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 3 Jets @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami is historically bad this year, they can't get out of their own way.
Last I checked they seemed to be keeping things close with DAL. Did the score explode on them?

5th consecutive 1st half shutout.

Damn, some of y’all need to calm down. Season over if they are both injured? Might want to check that defense again. It would suck but these guys find a way.

A post worthy of Chiefs planet.

There's no way that a Kraft snit should have led to the release of Brown, particularly with the hypocrisy of it being specifically Kraft. That's stupid team management.

Having said that, this is the GDT, so I'll make no more serious posts on the topic, in this thread. I do, however reserve the right to continue cracking jokes about it.

You heard it here first, Dolphins will beat the Cowboys today.

I want another shut out.

Bills going to be 3-0 next week.

Edelman injured and people are overreacting?

No reason to react at all to it until you know for sure what injury he is dealing with. Until then everything is an overreaction. Especially with that cup cake schedule until the end of October.

Damn, some of y’all need to calm down. Season over if they are both injured? Might want to check that defense again. It would suck but these guys find a way.

20-0 against the Jets and the thread is grumbling.

I wish I was joking.

Offense has looked sloppy last 3 drives, they'll put some stuff together but Williams is no joke as a DC.

And just like that, our offense has become very one dimensional. Without a credible threat in the run game, Jets have started to play the PA's better, and have adjusted.

There's no way that a Kraft snit should have led to the release of Brown, particularly with the hypocrisy of it being specifically Kraft. That's stupid team management.

Having said that, this is the GDT, so I'll make no more serious posts on the topic, in this thread. I do, however reserve the right to continue cracking jokes about it.
dummy

I'm not here now. Please leave a message, and I'll get back to ya.

Correct me if I'm wrong here..

Game day thread JetsFan posts: 1
Jets points: 0

************. Stop with the iPhone 11 commercials. I still use my trusty ol’ iPhone 3G
It's also triggering people with Trypophobia lol

You can make any point you want, I was just making a factual point that ranting about the whores would be right at home on chief’s planet.

Gordon there but no Edelman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick