PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 3 Jets @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Phil is growing on me

Interesting tidbit on that TD. We went PA while Michel was in there- that's a rarity and Jets were fooled by that.

That XP barely made it. This is a huge concern moving forward.

A big shout out to the blocking upfront. Tom has been hit once but that was after 4 seconds and due to coverage. If they can't get pressure they have no shot to stop our O.

Also I love this defense.

Alabama vs Kittery Maine University.

BTW- this is typical BB. The strength of the Jets defense this season has been their DL vs the run game. Their weakness has been the CB's and coverage. So even though we'd like to see a more productive run game, Josh simply attacks the weakness.

Gost is going to give me a nervous breakdown. Baseball has heart attack closers. We have a heart attack kicker right now. Hope he figures it out.
Kimbrell?

Those new LBs have no understanding what play action is, i guess
It almost looks like they didn’t even prepare at all for this offense. The PA has become a staple of this offense, especially since late last season. You’d think they would know this.

Dorset might end up having a monster year, with other teams focusing on Edelman and Gordon.

And Ghost almost missed that one too

Gost is going to give me a nervous breakdown. Baseball has heart attack closers. We have a heart attack kicker right now. Hope he figures it out.
Save the heart attack for a game we won't win by 30 either way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick