PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 2 Pats @ Jags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh 3rd down? They will convert

Rowe sucks

This is embarrassing

Nothing. NOTHING has changed with our secondary.

Jacksonville is no joke. They are the Pats biggest obstacle to another SB. It sure as hell isn't Pittsburgh.

Lol Rowe. Wow he sucks!

We waiting to be down 28-3?

the problem with their offense is there are no chunk plays..watching other games, huge gainers everywhere

LOL come at me ROWE defenders. Butler might not be a #1 CB, but i'd still rather have him over Rowe.

I would honestly say don’t sleep on Jax.....been the doormat for years....but their D is kicka$! and their QB is not a joke....he just played with a paper bag OL for how many years?! Jax is a good team so in that regard I would agree.....I am not surprised....saw this being a tough a$s close game ....and figured heat might b factor....still gave edge to Pats in prediction....not giving up yet!!!

It's funny how much people are overreacting to this game. Was this outcome really that hard to see coming? You have one team playing their super bowl, that certainly planned for this game all camp, and another that is still tinkering like it's week 2 of the preseason.

The results of this game aren't predictive of what will happen next week, let alone in December.

Are you kidding me. What defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore