PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 2 Pats @ Jags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play calling is rough. Game is staring out how I thought it would. Amped up crowd, amped up home team, incredibly hot! Usually doesn’t bode well for the visiting team. We just need to hang in there long enough to get our **** together and you’ve got yourself a game!

Pretty bad from Andrews and Thuney.

mcD sux so far..
Been around here a while. You’re the first poster to criticize McD... didn’t you miss the first game because you we’re golfing ?

Dumb play call, just sneak it, the center wasn't covered.

They're acting like they're too cool for school, playing it cool. No. The Jags are fired up and you *have* to match their intensity.

On another note, Thuney and Andrews are still regularly getting overpowered by better DLs, which has been an issue for several seasons now. I'd try Karrass over Andrews; he's bigger and stronger. Shame about Wynn, because I think he'd be an improvement over Thuney at LG.

And there’s the 3 and out.

It REALLY does rain fire in the GDT! I love it!

It is good to see Sony playing buy not THAT good...

Also want to mention that Brady has been hit pretty late on a few of these plays. Wonder how long they’ll let that continue.

I mean, this is probably the best or second best defensive line in the league, so let's not overreact. Yards will be tough today.

Wow pretty damned shocked right now.....Pats OL way off right now without Cannon in there

Will we get a sack today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST