PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread Week 15 - Pats @ Steelers

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am watching the lolphins get pummeled, and its pissing me off. The Pats defense is incapable of doing this.
Sad but true....maybe our D will really play up to potential today and....try something different and actually.....TACKLE!!!!!!

Dolphins loss (no shot of them coming back now)
Ravens win

Patriots loss means:

Patriots magic number to clinch division is one
Patriots could win division with 19 wins
Patriots would fall behind Texans for the #2 seed
Patriots would be all but eliminated from getting that #1 seed
Steelers would remain AFCN division leader

Could we win this game if bell was playing

Win this game and we will be the 2 seed. I like our chances in a divisional in Foxboro. And we would then see if we can pull off a huge road win in a championship game. Let's GO!

Pats need to win to get the AFC East. That will be Bill's first mandate. Hopefully they get it done.

Pats had a pressure or a sack on something like 60% of Tannenhill's dropbacks last week

Forcing a QB to roll out of the pocket and then throw a 30 yard strike down field statistically counts as a pressure.

It is going to be loud at Heinz and their terrible towels are going to be out in full force. Hopefully we can limit the false starts etc.

Good news y'all I'm wearing a swimmer's cap for this game to make it harder for me to pull out my hair when Ridley goes for 100+

I am already pacing around like a lion...
Did u fill the litter box with fresh kitty litter? Open up tins of albacore tuna? Put up scratching post? Put out the spicy catnip?! Come on!!!

Minnesota is doing what the Patriots couldn't.
If you mean “beat Miami”, that isn’t much of a feat.... they are .500 and lucky to be there...

Did u fill the litter box with fresh kitty litter? Open up tins of albacore tuna? Put up scratching post? Put out the spicy catnip?! Come on!!!
Good ideas.

195A23CD-B1CA-4A77-9246-00421D754172.jpeg I can’t help myself. I hate these guys....

Good news y'all I'm wearing a swimmer's cap for this game to make it harder for me to pull out my hair when Ridley goes for 100+
Come on....Be a man and shave your head like I did!!! And if you’re a woman....man up and shave your head anyways!!!! :)

Wonder if we'll see another lifeless, lackluster road performance or is this a real team that can win big road games (ya know, like the Red Sox:D;))

Doug Kyed‏Verified account @DougKyed 4m4 minutes ago
If Shelton isn't good enough to dress, then cut him and sign another big defensive tackle. The Patriots need someone to rotate with Malcom Brown and Lawrence Guy

The Steelers running game is down to third stringers. Shelton is not as critical in this game. It's the first time all year, the Patriots have had all healthy scratches.

My guess is Dwayne Allen is playing to help establish the run against a terrific front five of the Steelers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back