PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread Week 15 - Pats @ Steelers

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My high school running back would average 4.0 vs the Pats, and he sucked...what makes people think the combo of Samuels and Ridley won't go for +100?

Wait a second...Ridley's not even starting with Conner out? He's complaining that the Patriots let him go after his rookie contract and he's 4th on the Steelers RB depth chart (Bell being the default #1 until he decided not to report, then Conner, etc)? Maybe that's why you didn't get a contract offer from New England, Stevan.
He's an entitled steakhead

Yeah and get rid of that waste of space Elandon Roberts while u are at it BB!!!!
At least Roberts has played well in spots.

Shelton is useless

41-14 Min.

Win and we’re in.

My high school running back would average 4.0 vs the Pats, and he sucked...what makes people think the combo of Samuels and Ridley won't go for +100?
I think they combined will rush for 100....who is saying they won’t? Key is we need to contain their dangerous WR corps and keep them out of EZ....all really comes down to whether their D can stop Brady and O....everyone knows our D is going to get torched and give up tons of points.....

I have a good feeling about this game, call me crazy. I've had an awful couple of days and I know that the Pats are going to make it a little better today.

Expert analysis of why ^

I have a good feeling about this game, call me crazy. I've had an awful couple of days and I know that the Pats are going to make it a little better today.

Expert analysis of why ^
Really hope u are right....sorry u have had an awful couple of days....it will get better ! (Especially If Pats win)

Expert analysis of why ^
Here's hoping the NEP bring you some sunshine

Now I am starting to get nervous about this game. We really need this game. Let's get it done !!

Weird, none of the twitter links in this post are loading for me
I had the same problem, I was using Chrome on my phone, someone mentioned to try using BRAVE instead and I did and now works perfectly :)

Minnesota is doing what the Patriots couldn't.

What? Pats beat the lolphins at home 38-7 this season.

I mean because that is what the Vikings did today beat the lolphins in Minnesota.

Dolphins loss (no shot of them coming back now)
Ravens win

Patriots win means:

Good shot at #2 seed in play for Patriots
Still possible shot at #1 seed for Patriots
Division title for Patriots
Ravens take division lead over Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back