PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread Week 15 - Pats @ Steelers

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is going to be loud at Heinz and their terrible towels are going to be out in full force. Hopefully we can limit the false starts etc.
This has been another troubling trend this season : penalties... NE usually excels at avoiding mistakes. STs and penalties have been an issue.

Pitt has to give it their all today or playoffs could very well be gone for them...this one scares me

Just getting here. Has FCB given up on the game yet?

Just saw a replay of that miracle last week in Miami and it still get's to me every time. Such a bad play on so many levels for the Pats.

Their rise and instant downfall has been a hilarious storyline. I think everyone would agree, Jalen Ramsey is very hateable.
To me, hilarious isn’t strong enough a word... I can’t offer a better alternative, but it has been more than hilarious.

Let’s gooooooooooo

Punish rapistburger and his cracked ribs!!!

Costly playing all-on the Pats . the losing teams of Patriots Bowls not much better..
Time for NE to do themselves a double favour tonight..

To me, hilarious isn’t strong enough a word... I can’t offer a better alternative, but it has been more than hilarious.
Them and their ****y asses and their stupid little DuUuUvVvALL chants. It is soooo satisfying. It's like 2011 and beyond Jets. They were so sure the Pats era was over and it was their time LOLOLOLOL

*** WE SHALL OVERCOME ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye