PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread Week 15 - Pats @ Steelers

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dolphins did their part and lost. A win by the Patriots clinches the AFC East. Go get 'em!

My body is ready. Make a statement tonight, boys.

I loved what I saw from Brady and the passing game for the first half of the Dolphins game. If we can put that together for 60 minutes, Pittsburgh is toast.

My first GDT....go easy on me folks!
Friendly advice;

Don't give up on the game until the clock hits zero. Otherwise you are very likely to appear a fool. Many have done so in the past.

I really should have eaten something before I cracked my first beer.

Just getting here. Has FCB given up on the game yet?
Funny...aactually going to 5:05 showing of the Grinch w the family...dvring....I can't take this team this season...way too many close games my BP and heart can't take it....so much easier to watch on dvr and ffw all the bad plays and hope for good ones...plus I spare the GDT my insightful commentary! Hahahah...GO PATS

Hope for the first complete game by the offense from start to finish and the defense being closer to the Vikings game and the second half against the Dolphins* than other games.

Lets go..

Friendly advice;

Don't give up on the game until the clock hits zero. Otherwise you are very likely to appear a fool. Many have done so in the past.

Many have given up the moment the opponent gets a first down.

Legggooooooooooooooo

wow Steelers taking the ball first !!!

With a win, we clinch the East and regain the #2 spot.

Go Pats!

Let's goooooo!!!!!!!!

Let's Go Pats!

Nice graphic, excuses already set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill