PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Week 13 Pats @ Texans

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see Stidham with the WRs because I need to see what we have.
Truth is we have to make a decision on Tom.
I hate Kraft for cutting Brown gutting this offense of talent:
Cutting Gordon trading Thomas.
Honestly we may need new blood in the personal department when we are coughing up a second for Sanu I hated the trade instantly
Sanders would of been so much better for this offense

The more I see Brady play the more I believe this is his last year in New England.

I hate McD's calls so far.. everything he has called thus far, Romo Crennel knows in his sleep. McD needs to go off script in the 2nd half.

Got 4 games after this to figure it out. This offense has been smh bad.

well we knew the end would come. We are watching the end. Is this team going to do anything in the playoffs? I have my hopes and doubts.

What a miserable post.

Part of this performance is on the coordinator not incorporating more man beaters - crossers, bunch sets, etc. There are little free yards to be had

I watch all these other games and there is constantly wide open plays. Wide open broken plays.
Go watch GB today. Wide open WRs. No name WRs. Always open. Always pitch and catch.

We never have any of that. This season at least.

Just seems like other teams have figured out what they need to do to stop us. We were getting good production running on 1st down and then it's just like the wheels fell off after the interception. Whole team is in a funk. Bad tackling, protection breaking down, nobody getting separation, every catch is a tough one.

What they're doing isn't working but history tells us to have faith they'll fix it.

Just our #@%^ tty luck, Sanu has been very durable in his career. He comes to us and well...
You are right....he’s a tough dude and rarely misses games.....but a high ankle sprain will definitely impact (slow down ) a receiver

We could make use of some 2nd and 3rd rounder players, oh wait, we drafted JJ something and Harris.

Brady is part of the problem developing WRs, unless you think every single WR Bill picks somehow can't play at all.
It's not like the WRs go elsewhere and have success. Not even a little bit.

Unless you want to claim that the Patriots and Brady totally ruin wide receivers' careers.

What the **** happened to Sanu? This guy showed up big time against Baltimore than disappeared. **** him!

he's injured af. prolly shouldn't be in the game.

Sooooo....why did the punt team stay away from the ball and watch it run in a bad direction?! Where is our team at?! The mental errors and effort are back in Foxboro somewhere.
Letting a few seconds run off the clock is worth the few yards

This offense had better find some sort of identity in a hurry because they’re giving up the one seed if they don’t. The Texans are in firm control of this game and the defense has been bit by the flu bug a bit.

That was senseless to just punt.
Hoping for a better second half.

I watch all these other games and there is constantly wide open plays. Wide open broken plays.
Go watch GB today. Wide open WRs. No name WRs. Always open. Always pitch and catch.

We never have any of that. This season at least.
true...something is not right

Now that our OL is healthy and giving Brady a reasonable amount of time, we can finally admit that our receivers suck.

Well, they made it to halftime. Maybe a few adjustments and a few raps on the noggin will help.

The team is very frustrating to watch right now, however even with the lose we would be 10-2. what's not to like about that ?
1 because we have to go and try to beat Baltimore at their House
2 because we are probably going to lose to KC. Making it harder to regain the 1seed
3 because this was the game we all expected the offense to wake the f up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
Back