PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Week 13 Pats @ Texans

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless if we win or lose today.. it's very troubling that we only have two TD's in the last 10 quarters.

Gonna need a heck of a second half and a heart transplant and maybe some skill level to come back and win this. They’re making this texans team look all world.

Let’s go NE.

I want to see Stidham with the WRs because I need to see what we have.
Truth is we have to make a decision on Tom.
I hate Kraft for cutting Brown gutting this offense of talent:
Cutting Gordon trading Thomas.
Honestly we may need new blood in the personal department when we are coughing up a second for Sanu I hated the trade instantly
Sanders would of been so much better for this offense
McDaniels has been meh with the play calls I need to know where the weak link is on this team.
If Tom looks like poop In the third it be a franchise altering decision possibly but we may see Stidham.

Got 4 games after this to figure it out. This offense has been smh bad.

If they haven't figured out after 11 games chances are they're not going to. In fact their offense looks worse and worse every week.

The team is very frustrating to watch right now, however even with the lose we would be 10-2. what's not to like about that ?
I honestly don't think we 100% win division if we don't win tonight. Don't see this offense beating Buffalo. Odd year when 2 other AFC teams are playing well and have good records. But none of that really bothers me. What bothers me is that this offense is literally a liability. Nothing I have seen makes me think they win a playoff game.

Brady is part of the problem developing WRs, unless you think every single WR Bill picks somehow can't play at all.

Well, it's not like those WRs go to other teams and amount to something once they're cut. Really, Chad Jackson and Aaron Dobson did nothing in the NFL. Neither did Bethel Johnson.

Whereas Deion Branch, David Givens and many others have. Someone will have to explain why all the young WRs who played well with Brady are different than the WRs who didn't. Even Malcolm Mitchell played better with him.

So the first rd pick and next years second rd pick aren’t good enough to be on the field in the 2 minute drill???

Tell me again why they released Josh Gordon?

We released Gordon, wasted a second rd pick on Sanu, and Brady is stuck throwing to JAGS because they are doubling Jules and White.

This is awful to watch, it’s reminds me of the Rece Caldwell years.

I don't realistically see this offense going all the way. I mean, if the defense makes a ton of plays in the playoffs then anything can happen but if they don't we don't stand a damn chance.

Brady is part of the problem developing WRs, unless you think every single WR Bill picks somehow can't play at all.

or its the offense that Bill and Josh/OC instills? "do your job"...probably means Brady doesn't go off script ala Aaron Godgers. if its (the offense system) worked almost 20 years...maybe hard to change now

we dont know what it is unfortunately.

If they haven't figured out after 11 games chances are they're not going to. In fact their offense looks worse and worse every week.
This. They are regressing

I watch all these other games and there is constantly wide open plays. Wide open broken plays.
Go watch GB today. Wide open WRs. No name WRs. Always open. Always pitch and catch.

We never have any of that. This season at least.

Yep - I say this all the time. I mean damn, the Bucs, Cardinals, even the damn Dolphins can throw the ball and score TDs these days. This team is done.

If we go on to lose, I think I'm actually rooting for Baltimore next week in Buffalo. How many more games can the defense bail us out of down the stretch?

The team is very frustrating to watch right now, however even with the lose we would be 10-2. what's not to like about that ?

God damnit man. This is like 2015 all over again. “We’re 10-0, stop complaining about offense”. “We’re 10-1 it’s ok.” “10-2 is not bad”. “12-3 is ok” “12-4 still got us a bye even if we lost HFA”. “Yeah too bad our D was gassed up high in Denver where we went for AFCC since we lost HFA but there’s always next year”

Hopefully AB is part of JMD’s half time adjustment :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back