PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Week 13 Pats @ Texans

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen sanu? Don’t know what bill saw with sanu to give up a second rounder.
It’s called a high ankle sprain....very painful , debilitating and slows you way down....Sanu is a tough bastard..he’s got to be hurting

Borderline embarrassing how Belichick handled the offense this year. Did nothing to address the TE then trades Gordon after cutting brown.
he kinda had Antonio ****ing Brown for a minute and we looked pretty good at the start of the year

The defense had one bad drive where they missed a sack and another big tackle by Chung. Apart from that they played ok.

The offense just looks abysmal so far.

Not much else to say.

Not sure what there is the offense can do at halftime that they were not able during the week. But unless something weird happens they will need the defense to get multiple turnovers.

Big drive coming up.

Came into the game feeling optimistic but it’s hard to still be.

Take away JE and White and this offense doesn’t have a single player who can beat man coverage.

Defensively they’re fine but against a smart QB with that much talent on offense, they’re going to get beat at times.

The offense is really awful right now and I’m not convinced the defense can completely carry us against HOU’s offense.

I think and pray that Kraft will finally fold and bring AB back after this. We are coming to the realization that the defense can’t do this alone.

AB or bust.

The deal with satan was already made when NE did not address WR or TE this season.

Can’t believe they sent a 2nd rounder for Sanu, robbed.

Brady is gonna retire after this year. Why he wants to come back for this? Teaching young wideouts.

Just seems like other teams have figured out what they need to do to stop us. We were getting good production running on 1st down and then it's just like the wheels fell off after the interception. Whole team is in a funk. Bad tackling, protection breaking down, nobody getting separation, every catch is a tough one.

What they're doing isn't working but history tells us to have faith they'll fix it.
Brady throws a dumb pick and takes it out on his WRs. Then the offense falls apart. So he gets frustrated and throws a downfield bomb into double coverage and almost gets picked again. He’s regressed.

Sucks cause now the o-line has been holding up, now these trash receivers can't get open.

0l0
God damnit man. This is like 2015 all over again. “We’re 10-0, stop complaining about offense”. “We’re 10-1 it’s ok.” “10-2 is not bad”. “12-3 is ok” “12-4 still got us a bye even if we lost HFA”. “Yeah too bad our D was gassed up high in Denver where we went for AFCC since we lost HFA but there’s always next year”
Go find a team worthy of you

God damnit man. This is like 2015 all over again. “We’re 10-0, stop complaining about offense”. “We’re 10-1 it’s ok.” “10-2 is not bad”. “12-3 is ok” “12-4 still got us a bye even if we lost HFA”. “Yeah too bad our D was gassed up high in Denver where we went for AFCC since we lost HFA but there’s always next year”
Yeah but at least our wide receivers are high character guys who treat women with the dignity that they deserve.

Brady is gonna retire after this year. Why he wants to come back for this? Teaching young wideouts.
That’s what we thought this time last year

I love the GDT.

The frustrating thing is, that everything we want to ***** about, is seemingly impossible to address / predict.

We can't do **** about AB, he will be on exempt list asap if signed. No other team has taken him. Quit crying about this.

No one imagined Develin, then his backup being injured.

Sanu is playing a bum ankle.

We lost our great center to bloodclots.

We've gone through what, 4 kickers at this point?

We cut DT to make room for AB.

The only thing that has me scratching my head is not addressing TE needs and cutting Gordon.

It's just a terrible year for these random things to all happen at once. It's what happens.

SMH.. The issues I see..

Offense:
- Giving up on the run too early.
- No Screens
- Not using players to their best. IE - White running the ball. Edelman not running slants.
- Brady is off. The interception was ALL Brady. He tried to force it in to Harry. Several of the passes have been off as well.

Defense:
- Having Hightower or Van Noy try to cover a TE is ridiculous. Chung and JoeJuan Williams should be doing that.

This offense smells like my toilet.

Regardless if we win or lose today.. it's very troubling that we only have two TD's in the last 10 quarters.
And Edelman has a better passer rating than Brady.

Kraft will buckle...AB coming...
The obvious problem you're missing is that Kraft is a man of integrity. As such, it would be beneath him to allow men like AB on the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back