PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 1 Chiefs @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who doesn't blame mcdaniels a little for this game needs their heads examine. His playcalling in the red zone was atrocious

Offense isn't great but the defense is giving up like 90 yard drives Non-Stop.

Let's go get OT!

Reminds me of the Seattle game last year. Came out looking invincible on offense then our defense just got torn to shreds while offense faltered a bit. Will hopefully have a chance to tie it late but not looking good with the current targets.

Don't let this garbage leak out of the Game Day thread.

can't believe the D can't read these plays..I see what's coming just on the TV...pitch to Hunt was so obvious

Whichever idiots saying 'Brady is done' right now should be permanently banned for being ****ing morons. The receivers can't get open for the guy. He has had little chance.
Guess what...those same receivers will be back next year...it's not about Brady, as much as it is the kind of QB that needs to lead this team...it may not be him next year

Who needs Trent Dilfer when you have gameday posters like ours. lol.

The funny thing is that everyting considered the D followed the gameplan pretty well. Except for a blown coverage and the Chiefs finding that mismatch with Marsh on the field. If you give plays like that up to the Chiefs you will have a hard time winning the game.
especially when the offense is still pretty ragged. and Josh and BB are in recipe tinkering mode.

What Breese will do to this Defense next week atleast he's a real QB.

Its midnight and I'm now in a situation where I have to root for them to get a touchdown and 2pt conversion to send this sucker to OT...

tomorrow will not be a productive day

At first I thought that I would ignore this thread, but then I decided that it could be good comedy to see the chicken littles overreact. No real fan declares his team out of the running at the first sign of adversity. How soon we forget the Super Bowl comeback. Quite a few people here should be ashamed of themselves.

Alex Smith... superstar. Fml.

You were saying? Team is junk. Too many holes. Nothing you can hang your hat on and say that's good.

Team is cooked. Butler can't over anymore (nothing new even in lreseason). Brady can't throw better than 45 percent. (He is 40.) D is a sieve.

Add in the injuries that contribute to the above and you get what we see. An 8-8 team.

Omg can someone ban this tool

Reminds me of the Seattle game last year. Came out looking invincible on offense then our defense just got torn to shreds while offense faltered a bit. Will hopefully have a chance to tie it late but not looking good with the current targets.

That's a quality comparison

KC is the stronger team in this 4th quarter. The Pats are thin at LB and thin at WR. Who'd have thunk it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes