PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 1 Chiefs @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting dominated! The patriots haters will have their day tonight.

How shocking, Berry was mauling Gronkowski yet again.

totally bummed.

This board is so negative I need to sign off and hope the Patriots catch magic today.

Eric Berry hurt - Gronk?????

Helmet to helmet on that sack. Guess they're letting it slide

can't believe the D can't read these plays..I see what's coming just on the TV...pitch to Hunt was so obvious

Yeah if only the defense had the same view from the top that you have.. what a stupid comment..

You were saying? Team is junk. Too many holes. Nothing you can hang your hat on and say that's good.

Team is cooked. Butler can't over anymore (nothing new even in lreseason). Brady can't throw better than 45 percent. (He is 40.) D is a sieve.

Add in the injuries that contribute to the above and you get what we see. An 8-8 team.

Game Day thread!!! Never fails to disappoint.

8-8, huh?

Not the ideal time for the Oline to crumble...

I'm with the chicken littles. Temper expectations. That is all.

Looked like a possible Achilles

Nope. This is at home. This isn't TB getting hammered every pass play. This I injuries plus completely inaccurate TB12.
I will say this: I love this team. I am not saying Brady is done. I just don't get why when somebody points out what is happening, we get called out. He looks bad today + injuries + playcalling. He might look like the GOAT next week. Just not today.

defense is garbage!! plan was terrible!! Call me a chicken little!!
Nah the complainants about the d are totally acceptable. It's pretty thin at d end. No team no matter what kind of defensive system can really afford to be thin at the line of scrimmage

Offense out of synch. Receivers running routes a yard short of sticks, timing is off. Defense looks lost right now. Smith has almost 400 yards passing.

You can see the talent on offense, they just look like they haven't practiced enough.

Omg can someone ban this tool

Ban me. Nothing I said wasn't true outside of the 8-8, which is a hypthetical. Point to me ONE thing you can say, that was good. Just one.

Is this 4 down territory?

If Berry is out we need to exploit the hell out of that. Time for Gronk to go nuts.

KC smoked the Pats
How'd the 01, 03, 14 teams do after losing the opener? It's week one.

Plus KC blew them out in Week 4 in 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes