PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 1 Chiefs @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
It's Game Day boys and girls!!!!!! Been waiting for tonight ever since we won the Super Bowl!!!!

Let's hope we get off to a great start and knock off the Chiefs. Injury free of course.

Can't wait to see all our weapons on the field together tonight. I'm soooooo pumped up(not literally, lol)

Tonight is the start of back to back championships.

Let's discuss and please no debbie downers!!!!!

Doug Kyed‏Verified account @DougKyed 5m5 minutes ago
That's Patriote new additions Phillip Dorsett (in game pants) and Cassius Marsh.
DJJ-UEpXUAItm8a.jpg

Time to panic yet? Maybe Panic at the Disco should have been the pregame band.

I'm curious. Will Cooks be the revelation we hope he is ? I remember Moss in the 2007 preseason : not showing much... then BAM ! He exploded that Fall.

Time to panic yet? Maybe Panic at the Disco should have been the pregame band.

Nah. Concerning a bit, but it's footbalL. Just praying for a good offensive showing from the start. No 3 and outs would be very helpful.

Wonder if Hollister will be active? With Mitchell out he may have better rapport with Brady than Dorsett.

Certainly should know the playbook better.

I'm curious. Will Cooks be the revelation we hope he is ? I remember Moss in the 2007 preseason : not showing much... then BAM ! He exploded that Fall.

I'd say yes. He disappears after hit lit it up in the joint practice against Jacksonville. He's an elite level receiver and it will be shown starting tonight.

Every missed pass or drop by Cooks is going to be 10 post about not keeping Austin Carr lol.

Well, I hope to get out of the office to eat and watch kickoff at the same time (that will be my excuse to catch part of the game). Otherwise, I'm stuck at work and forgot to pvr, damnit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots