PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 1 Chiefs @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. The Pats waive Karras and keep Croston, but Karras is the one who is active.

Backup center. Maybe they felt that was important this game.

Doug Kyed‏Verified account @DougKyed 5m5 minutes ago
That's Patriote new additions Phillip Dorsett (in game pants) and Cassius Marsh.
DJJ-UEpXUAItm8a.jpg

I was there 5 minutes ago

Walked down at 130 and flashed my ticket at the gate and walked right out onto the field. Stood there and watched the whole warm up and definitely was not supposed to be there

Nothing to major just Portnoy hammering Felger about his take on Goodell not caring if the Pats won or not. Felger trying to make Portnoy look bad but it wasn't happening.

Felger asked Koppen if he thought Goodell cared if the Pats won the SB and he said, "Yeah". To quote Casey Affleck, "I think he swallowed a bug".

Lol.

I give Fraudger a minuscule amount of credit for coming, didn't think he'd actually show.

Chiefs fans getting in on the act. They did have a pick taken from them too.

Good ol' people of different factions bonding over a common hatred for an authority figure.

Interesting. The Pats waive Karras and keep Croston, but Karras is the one who is active.

Not really. Reportedly they kept Croston because they had info he would be claimed. Tackles are harder to keep off 53.

It was evident all preseason Karras is the man behind the starters . like last year. I didn't like it they risked Karras for this reason . but the gamble paid.

They have three potential backup Ts on the roster which seemed excessive to me (despite Croston starting TC more as a G). Today Fleming's 1.7M and Waddle's $800.000 became guaranteed IIRC. They are certainly investing behind Solder this yr..

Hope to see the banner presentation on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe