PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Super Bowl LI - Pats vs Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down by 18.....very hard to come back from this deficit

Who said anything about coming back?
I just want to see us not walk out of here getting laughed at. This is feeling like Seattle - Denver all over again.

Ok, well I was talking about coming back. If we can get a stop. Get 7....then we are back to where we stood in SB49 (down 10 at the start of the 4th quarter).
It is doable.

There will just never, ever be a pleasant and easy Patriots SB, ****ing will there?

No TOs and it's probably a tie game right now. ****.

To be fair, those were turnovers that the Falcons earned. Blount wasn't careless with the ball, and the Atlanta DB read Brady perfectly for the pick-6. I think I'd be more upset if we were losing to fluke plays once again. As it is Atlanta just executed almost perfectly and we did zilch.

Is anyone else shocked that this halftime show is f***ing epic?
I haven't watched the halftime show in years, but watching this one and this is horrible.

Lady Gaga's performance is the only thing worse than the Pats offense in that building right now

Out comes the sour beer for my sour face.

They really need a 3 and out badly here.

Rally time you negative *****es.

I'll be back when it's time to post in the 'I can't believe we just set the record for biggest comeback in a SB' thread.

With the Falcons playing press man Floyd would have been a much better option than Amendola.

The running game and o-line have been a huge disappointment.

We can't let Atlanta score to open the 2nd half. We will need a turnover or 2, the D to tighten up, and the O to come alive. Let's Go.

Sure Lady Gaga could catch the ball...

Is anyone else shocked that this halftime show is f***ing epic?

I've had it on mute since the clock ran out. Don't want to hear the music or the football commentary reflecting on that embarrassing first half.

Gaga hasnt been relevant in almost 10 years.

is that what they call music these days?

The NFL trying so hard to be the Olympics right now

One play at a time. Anything can happen. Just need to wakeTF up and play with some balls.

Hey man, nice to see you around. Looking forwards to our game next season.
We are also really want to get up there with friends and hang out. Win this fricken game

We always run the ball in the first half with limited success and our young OL is not a road grading OL. We thought we would run at will and that's killed us

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes