PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Super Bowl LI - Pats vs Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
The game is finally here!!!! This has truly been a great year, let's wrap it up with a win and another Championship!!!!!

If Tom get's time, we should be able to throw the ball on this defense and this game might be a Blount, ground and pound right down Atlanta's throat.

So hyped for this game!!!!

Good luck and let's discuss

good news

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 6m6 minutes ago
Summit meeting with Vincent Valentine and medical staff. Valentine seemed happy as he walked away. Some fist bumps.
C37ihAoUkAAFOMI.jpg

Mark Wahlberg can really take over a segment. Great job, glad he gave some love for Irvin.

135 minutes and a lot of useless bs from game time.

I can't wait to watch some football. Could easily do without the rest.

LET'S GO PATS!!!

Atlanta's injured center Mack is going to tough it out with a fractured fibula. I can almost see Brown, Branch, and Valentine feasting on him once the cortisone shot wears off in the second half.

Offense has to control the ball and not give Atlanta extra possessions. Special Teams needs to give Atlanta long drives. Defense has to force mistakes and turnovers on those long drives. Going to take a full team effort. Pats 30-24.

Just wanted to tell everyone enjoy the game and this ride. It's special. We all have different opinions on players, transactions, play calls, et. al., but we share on thing - WE WANT THIS TEAM, AND ESPECIALLY THIS QB, TO WIN! EVERY TIME! Spend this time with good family and friends. Eat, drink and be merry. Let's see TB12 try to cement his legacy once and for F*cking all. Love you all and hopefully we'll be arguing about the best plays and which Patriot should have gotten the MVP later on. This one is for the haters. #ONEMORE #LETSGOOOOO

For anyone at the stadium, what's the fan ratio look like?

Hearing that POS using "we" when talking about the Pats makes me wanna puke

Ray Lewis can **** right off. You are not one of us you spotlight seeking garbage human being.

7.15pm here and I am already ****ting my pants, can't deal with this anxiety, oh my god!

Man, let's start to drink right now...Perhaps a bottle of wine will calm myself down :D :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back