PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Super Bowl LI - Pats vs Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few more falcons fans than earlier but I'd still say 70/30 pats. Pretty cool experience: my buddy works at FS1 and got me into the players tribute tailgate and met Ryan fitzpatrick. Cool dude

Better news.

I was actually expecting BB & co to IR Jacoby until yesterday to have Hamilton on the active roster just in case Valentine can't go. The fact that it didn't happen was telling..

How is letting a player (Mack) play with a broken leg a proper thing to do? Just seems wrong to me.

Can't believe I'm watching my 9th Super Bowl with this team. We have truly been blessed! I'd like to thank @Ian and all the mods for running one of the best community sites in the Internet. It's been a pleasure, even if the game threads aren't exactly that way...... Let's hope they bring this home!!!!

Was in the local supermarket (Suburban Philly) buying supplies and passed a guy wearing a JETS sweat shirt...He saw what I was wearing and I was hoping, praying he would say something...Nope, he just walked past....but it must have killed him inside knowing the Pats have been to 9 Super bowls since his team went to their only one....(when Nixon was still President.)
Oh I was wearing this....
t-shirt-battling-witch-hunts-since-the-1600-s-on-front-2_1024x1024.jpeg

Marshall Faulk's such a bitter little man. He will cry till the end of time.

I think the run game will be key but I think they ride Lewis as he gives them more flexibility so that atlanta doesnt just key against the run when blount is in.

Lady Gaga...You know as we all do that she will do something political. I hope it (or any planned protests) don't overshadow the game or become a Janet Jacksonesque sideshow...

I wasn't feeling any emotion towards the game , but now 2 hours away I'm as anxious as I can remember.

I wasn't feeling any emotion towards the game , but now 2 hours away I'm as anxious as I can remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft