PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Super Bowl LI - Pats vs Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bummer on Floyd but not surprising at all. Given whatever the gameplan is there can only be so many receiving targets on the field or waiting on the sideline. No surprise BB goes with those who have a demonstrated and consistent track record (he knows well what these guys can give him) -- as well as the ability to stock other positions whose depth may be shakier or an extra needed for the specific gameplan.

C37owwzUkAAXJAx.jpg

Damn... Floyd helped us get here.

Jones almost helped us not be here though so boo him.

Holy ****, Kraft is already HAMMERED. Did anyone else just see that interview on NFLN. Sunglasses on inside and badly slurring.

At this point I wonder if that's his default.
If that's his default, he's dying soon. He's going to need to rip a gagger off a key in order to perk up and even remember the game at this pace.

Roof is CLOSED for the game, dome game.

Holy ****, Kraft is already HAMMERED. Did anyone else just see that interview on NFLN. Sunglasses on inside and badly slurring.

lol, my brother just called me in and I just saw the last part of the interview..my brother thought he was on medication, but it definitely sounded like he had already started drinking.

Lady Gaga...You know as we all do that she will do something political. I hope it (or any planned protests) don't overshadow the game or become a Janet Jacksonesque sideshow...

Well if it's gonna be any kind of sideshow, I could go for Janet Jacksonesque...

OMG from now to game time will take forever I'm already about to jump out my skin

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes