PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Saints @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to post a poll on ne's record this year. I would have said 5 to 6 wins. I would have been prescient. In steven a jackson's words " ne is straight up ga-bage and that's an insult to ga-bage:

If belichick retires as brady leaves he hoes out as goat. Now he'll retire with a losing post brady record in a year or two. Believed his own press clippings.

Phew, thought that was going wide.

Incredible...a penalty now...

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFff

Thank goodness

well...at least we won't be shut out. Baby steps, right...?

Ok, they got 3 back after yet another mistake.

Folk at very least...

Is Bolden the only RB they have left?

If Bolden is taking a snap that important the situation is critical, maybe the RB depth was overhyped, BB will have to go get one in the market, sucks that we let Michel go

Bolden on 3rd down. Penalty on 4th.

There are so so many things going awry.

So don't let them score here, TD to start the half, and away we go

My goodness. Get over your ego there Bill. You’d rather run it with 30+ year old Bolden than Stevenson just because he fumbled once?

Good reality check for Mac.

If you're gonna move on form Brady then you can't play the way they have the last 19 games and expect not to get chirped.

At least Bailey can’t get that kick blocked….

On one hand yes it’s time to move on from Mcd and find a new scar level coach..

on the other hand we have a mediocre roster plus a rookie qb.

so I’m unsure as to where they even go roster-wise, or what judgements to make on they did this off-season.

would love to see these two quarters replacing with tb12 and cam. Imagine much better and worse performances, but with the ol play not sure.

it does appear more clearly today that offseason moves were necessary because of poor drafting. Not a dynasty rebuild, not some egomaniacal fight with Brady... just a necessary step to not sink to nyj level obscurity. Kinda desperate. Judon isn’t enough (Barrymore looks ok), Bentley sucks, the rb core should be a standard thing every year with an x receiver... etc.

do miss a Blount-like presence in the rb group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots