PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Saints @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would've taken the field goal regardless, I didn't love going for it on 4th down when you're gonna get the ball back to start the next half, so I'll take it. Get 3 points, hold NO here with 30 seconds left, get the ball back to start the second half and try for 7 to make it a closer game.

This team is just not disciplined

The best transaction this team could make right now would be bringing back Dante Scarnecchia… again.

What a dumb penalty

saints cant stop the pass on that drive so of course mcdaniels calls a toss to bolden on 3rd and 1.

Thank God for Folk. At least we got something there and some life, hope we found something on that last drive.

James White gone, Brandon Bolden in the backfield.

Hope the mid-round and late-round picks were worth it.

My god.

My goodness. Get over your ego there Bill. You’d rather run it with 30+ year old Bolden than Stevenson just because he fumbled once?
Stevenson is inactive, can’t do anything about it now even if he wanted to.

Mcds has been terrible outside of spreading them out and going hurry up

Our overpriced TE sure make a difference just the wrong way

Folk Pats MVP to date. Easily.

No the Pats shouldn't have moved up to draft Fields before anyone says it.

This is what Hunter is going to give us? The ****? Very disappointed. Question. Is Gunner providing value to this team?

If Bolden is taking a snap that important the situation is critical, maybe the RB depth was overhyped, BB will have to go get one in the market, sucks that we let Michel go
Bolden has come through in the past, but i would have kept Michel. I thought it was a bad idea to trade him.

Why can’t bolden just get one yard. Cmon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back