PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Ravens @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Should be a good test today. We'll need to keep Lamar in check. Hoping Dugger is good to go today.

Let's keep the momentum going from last week. Would be great to get another conference win.

Of course, no injuries!!!!!

Go Pats!!!!

Let's discuss!!!!!!

Last edited:
Great measuring stick game for this defense and those Bills games later this season. Looking forward to it.

As of now,Jakobi is the Pats #1 wr.Period.
Mac's gonna have to buckle it up today.
Bourne is the most reliable of the remaining wr corps so he could have a big day. Also expect to see a lot of Henry.
Humphrey can pick up some of that slack. But if Agholor goes off a Pats' win is a slamdunk imo since that is not expected. Run game is crucial.
And it would really help if Dugger can go.
I see a close game

Hate seeing Meyers out as he’s their top guy, but very fascinated in how it will play out with the rest of the offense today and what they try to do. The offense is going to need 25+ to win today IMO.

Unleash the Bourne Identity!

Also, keep the boys healthy!

This is going to be a very tough game. Not sure I’m confident enough in this offense. I’m pretty excited to see how they call and play the D to keep Lamar in check. Would love it if they keep more speed out there today. Control the trenches and take away his outlet, quick hit receivers.

Ravens returning 3 big players.
I have a bad feeling about this game.

All coming off ACLs/season ending injuries. They’ll need time mentally and physically to get up to speed, not uncommon to see a player back from injury flash early and then tail-off as their lack of game conditioning catches up to them.

Time. for our depth to show up today:

Hopefully the ravens still have a hangover from last week’s choke job…

Last edited:
Wait the new lighthouse isn’t even done yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes