PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Ravens @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dugger, Meyers, McMillian. Don’t like to see that … could feel it coming when they brought in Collins for a visit.

Maybe being without Meyers will force Mac/the offense to find other comfortable patterns, which could be a good thing.

Hard to find any potential silver linings to being without Dugger and McMillian, especially considering the QB we’re facing.

McMillian is easier to replace than Dugger given Wilson is on the roster. Peppers isn’t a bad box replacement but his lack of size and downfield coverage ability concerns me. Peppers, Wilson, and the nickel/third S will need to have themselves big games today.

Fingers crossed Dugger will be back soon, he’s a remarkably talented player and extremely fun to watch play. Ditto McMillian because we need the ILB depth.

Shaun wade never plays

Dugger, Meyers, McMillian. Don’t like to see that … could feel it coming when they brought in Collins for a visit.

Maybe being without Meyers will force Mac/the offense to find other comfortable patterns, which could be a good thing.

Hard to find any potential silver linings to being without Dugger and McMillian, especially considering the QB we’re facing.

McMillian is easier to replace than Dugger given Wilson is on the roster. Peppers isn’t a bad box replacement but his lack of size and downfield coverage ability concerns me. Peppers, Wilson, and the nickel/third S will need to have themselves big games today.

Fingers crossed Dugger will be back soon, he’s a remarkably talented player and extremely fun to watch play. Ditto McMillian because we need the ILB depth.
It's not a silver lining but McMillan hasn't played well in the first 2 games.

Parker, Kendrick Bourne and Jonnu Smith are REALLY going to have to step up. I think we'll see Bourne out of the slot a LOT today. Hopefully he has the same catalyst effect.

No Meyers tonight

Now I would be surprised if Bourne isnt heavily involved

Parker, Kendrick Bourne and Jonnu Smith are REALLY going to have to step up. I think we'll see Bourne out of the slot a LOT today. Hopefully he has the same catalyst effect.
They scored 10 pts on the long field last week and 7 before.. any sign of competence will be stepping it up. The only thing holding this team back is pts scored but that's pretty much obvious

It is bad to be without Meyers, but I am extremely curious to see what the offense is like without him. What is wrong with me?

Back now after voting for our elections...

Tough game...
Without Dugger and Meyers tougher...

We have to keep Bal to maximum 17/20 points imho in order to hv a chance
Go Pats !!!

No Meyers tonight

Now I would be surprised if Bourne isnt heavily involved
If he's not something is seriously wrong...

Or the run game is gashing them.

Duggar worries me more than Meyers, as far as absences go.

The O has to show up today. Plain and simple. Meyers or not, we gotta put up points. Meyers is a good player but he’s not a difference maker, we got other guys who can pick up the slack. If the O can’t put up 24 pts or more, we likely don’t win.

It would be an interesting conversation if the offense plays better today with Bourne more involved and has a good game without Meyers.

How the defense does against Lamar Jackson will be interesting as well.

A bit worried about mac without meyers here. Hopefully we found something at the end of last week and are able to pound the rock today.

This could be bad, having dim sum with the family in Lowell. Just packing up now. Have to get back to Nashua before kickoff, and my wife will be driving. For the superstitious members, the Pats are 0 and 7 in the last 7 games that I missed the opening kickoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes