PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Steelers

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
StreamEast is the GOAT. I just watched Canelo and GGG hug one another on that platform last night.
If you have YouTube tv and an android phone, spoof your location to Boston and the open the app.

Hoping for a good day from Harris, Stevenson and Strong. Let’s get some yards on the ground to soften the pass rush. No Watt helps a lot.
Bengals couldn’t get much on the ground Vs them. Not sure we’ll be able to.

Bengals couldn’t get much on the ground Vs them. Not sure we’ll be able to.
Could it be more than the 70 yards we got out of the Dolphins !

Interesting report from Mike Giardi - especially with Myers' comments:

Looks like Kendrick Bourne isn't the only offensive player questioning Patricia's methods.

MattyP better bring his A game for Pittsburgh or it's gonna be a long day.

That defense can really dial up the pressure and force turnovers.

Communications on the road will be key as the crowd noise will be a factor.

Buckle up folks, we could be in for a rough ride!

skate-skateboard.gif

I have a good feeling about this one. Not sure why, exactly, but the offense should be out to prove something today. Turnovers killed them last week, and you can bet they have had enough crap dumped on them about that to sink a ship.

I trust that Matt has looked at the stats enough to realize the the line cannot protect for a five-step drop, and stick with play action and three-step swing passes and slants. Let the backs and receivers get their yards. We saw a flash of what Jonnu Smith and Agholor can do after the catch. A couple of deep balls could help to keep the defense honest, but enough of letting guys come off the edge. Hand it off or get the ball out fast!

The defense will be fine against Mitch.
Grogan & Brady both likewise started out slow in '76 & '01, respectively, in their second seasons.

Today could be a fun day for us.

Reactions: Ian
On a separate note - so the Browns now have an elf at midfield but they're adding these vicious spike-collared dogs for the players to run out of the tunnel between? Pick a lane, there, private :rolleyes:

On a separate note - so the Browns now have an elf at midfield but they're adding these vicious spike-collared dogs for the players to run out of the tunnel between? Pick a lane, there, private :rolleyes:

Bad and Badder

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Looks like Kendrick Bourne isn't the only offensive player questioning Patricia's methods.
Meyers (according to Giardi): "I question what the plan is sometimes and how we're gonna attack"

Uh Oh Hd GIF by Young Wolf Hatchlings

Jacobi better be careful or he might get Bourned

Meyers (according to Giardi): "I question what the plan is sometimes and how we're gonna attack"

That is quite shocking a Patriots player would say something like that. That’s not good.

Calling it next head coach in New England is Wes Welker.

Fat Matt hasn't learned from the Detroit days it looks like.

Got a great tip in the pregame thread, if you are a Paramount Plus subscriber and can watch on chrome.

1) Install the app "Location Guard" and set your fixed location to somewhere in NE.
2) Pick "use fixed loction".
3) Log in to Paramount Plus and choose "Watch Live TV". The app will play the game shown at your fixed location.

EDIT: Thanks Wax Frog!

Maybe the elf is an evil anti-Santa and he uses the dogs as reindeer :D:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes