PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Seahawks

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, how did Lockett get that

Great pass, better pass

Looked like Wilson could’ve walked in himself if he wanted

A lot of base and zone on the first drive.

Hey, this ain’t Ryan Fitzpatrick

That was zone D all the way and Wilson was expecting it. Hitting the MOF and underneath.

He could have run it in even. Gotta do something on D

All right. Hope they can figure it out.

That was too easy. Not worried because it’s the opening drive, but I expect a response next time they have the ball or it’s going to be a long night.

Now to see what our offensive gameplan is

Yikes!! Gonna be a long night trying to stop Russel. Hope we figure somethin out, those 7 points they spotted us are gone

5 mins left in the 1st quarter and the O hasn't even seen the ball ! That was a horrible drive for the D

They knew our front seven was suspect, tested it and made it look easy.

Pick 6 notwithstanding - this is an actual good NFL team we're playing and it's showing. Cmon boys.

Sadly Seattle is a better team than ours most likely. I think most fans would agree with that. That pick 6 goes a long way to winning but we will likely need another big mistake at some point.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Wilson’s incredible

Zone ain’t working. Gives me nightmares of our D from the early 2010’s.

Not exactly Nostradamus, but the two keys to their offense, as i mentioned, locket and wilsons feet literally were responsible for that TD. gotta stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back