PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Panthers

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carolina defense is for real, and we have been moving the ball pretty well all game, and the defense should have a shut out But instead we are in a close game of our OWN making. So if we ARE a playoff team, its a playoff team on training wheeld

Beat me too it. Sucks I am watching on streaming. Everyone is going to beat me to post my best material
I'm on stream too lol, but Gamepass streaming so it's not too far behind. It honestly feels like this crew did absolutely zero prep for this game besides their own stuff congratulating their janitor for cleaning their thirty five thousandth toilet or whatever.

Is it safe to say Mac is the best QB of this draft class?

Lawrence is still better. But I doubt the other three will be as good.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
... what was that ... ? Just take a knee...
Gives off a bit of a 'broken' :haha: vibe, which I like under the circumstances

If the OL could pull their **** together in the 2nd half, we could seriously put up 30+ on this defense easily.

To me the game isn't as close as the score. A lot of Patriots mistakes so far are all that are keeping Carolina in the game.

Loved that he not only produced big time in a 2-minute drive, but was also out there correcting his players and telling them where to be. Huge for a rookie. Is he seriously a rookie?
He is clearly lying about his age. Just like those kids in the movie Grease and 21 jump street.

My lying eyes tell me all I need to know. He really is the perfect fit in skill and temperament for this Pats team. We got lucky. Thanks SF, you freakin morons.

yeah, I agree

I'm on stream too lol, but Gamepass streaming so it's not too far behind. It honestly feels like this crew did absolutely zero prep for this game besides their own stuff congratulating their janitor for cleaning their thirty five thousandth toilet or whatever.

I am watching on Paramount+ because my cable is screwing up. Paramount+ is a good 45 seconds behind or more.

Jones fumbling after Wynn whiffing on a block is on Wynn not Jones, people.
Not when Jones didn't get the Pass off to the open receiver. And yes, he had time

“Cam”?
Lol you guys will talk about other people being triggered then have a god damn melt down over a maple syrup bottle being changed.

Anyways yeah had to get one jab in there, I’ll stick to the game now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe