PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Panthers

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, but how many targets does he have in the red zone? It could actually be true even without any TDs

LGB is looking like a sporting event tradition this year.
Its got no place on the football forums- i dgaf what kind of politics it is- even i agree with it. Its f'n trolling. No different than football trolling.

Jakobi Meyers is his favorite target in the red zone? The guy with no touchdowns?

Beat me too it. Sucks I am watching on streaming. Everyone is going to beat me to post my best material

I’m sorry, what? Keep your sensitivity to yourself. BRANDON has done a great job today and should be commended.

Let’s go Brandon!
Mods ban this person if they don't consistently refer to all Patriots players by their first name. ;)

... what was that ... ? Just take a knee...

Pedro Martinez would have been proud of the mph on that Mac throw

Wow...Car very very conservative

I'm wondering if during the 2nd half the Pats go to an up tempo mode for a series or two

Carolina. lol if you are going to let the clock run down, why throw?

Is it safe to say Mac is the best QB of this draft class?
‘nFL ready’ was the right projection. I don’t know. What happens if Jax becomes a real franchise ? (I know, I know the likelihood…)

No penalties/turnovers and this would be a blowout

Mods ban this person if they don't consistently refer to all Patriots players by their first name. ;)
Those people are weird as hell. They dont seem to care about any real problem lol

Weird scores around the league in the early games.
Broncos 16-0 over Dallas at the half
Falcons 10-0 over the Saints at the half
Vikings up 14-3 in Baltimore
Bills Jags 6-6 but Jags threatening late in the half. Lawrence is back in the game after being helped off earlier- wow

not sure the Bolden haters really ‘get it’. This guy isn’t going to be a HoFer. But to go from core ST player to major contributor is nothing short of amazing.

He is a decent runner, a good pass catcher, good on special teams (cover and return), and excellent at blitz pickup. Has been for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe