PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Panthers

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folk with the miss breaks his streak

Dang. Would have punted there

damn, no good....Oh well time for the D to step up again

only good part of that drive is i picked the pats to score 24

Fg try now or still punt? Or just take 2 delay of games?

I would still have punt

I like giving Folk a shot from 54 yards to see what kind of leg he has...

Hoping the injuries are short duration
Haven't seen it again but it appeared that it was also Burns who accidently kneeded Rham in the head after the play.

FINALLY they call holding...

Enough leg but the kick was off line. At this point, 6 minutes to go, game is over. Just gotta hope for no more injuries. Play it safe.

He did but it looked pretty light. Seemed sort of odd.
Sometimes my gf in the morning will try to cuddle up behind me and lightly knock her head off the back of mine (skull on skull). Half the time I start the day with a headache when that happens.

That's because of the blocking call that was made. Shaq Mason was supposed to pull and get him, but Burns was too fast. The Pats got burned on that blocking call twice previously. Yet, McDaniels continues to go back to it.
He learns slowly. Look how long it took for him to run a toss play in this game.

We should just overload blitz wherever Judon is because they can barely stop him.

I'm Ok with them just holding each other at this point.

Sometimes my gf in the morning will try to cuddle up behind me and lightly knock her head off the back of mine (skull on skull). Half the time I start the day with a headache when that happens.
Yeah the back of the skull is definitely a lot more susceptible. Hopefully it's not too severe, would think it probably isn't. I'm more worried about Harris...

Hmm. We win on the strength of the running but do we have any runners left ?

Damn bro is she an mma fighter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye