PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Panthers

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we may need to get some help at running back.

Its bigtime the Pats run game keeps improving. I read somewhere that only one team in the nfl faces tougher pass defenses the rest of the season than the Pats- the Panthers. Mac will be up against it the rest of the year.

Dropping like flies.

Tough, physical game today

On what was supposed to be a 'give up' running play we have a fumble that Jones recovers and there's another injury on the field. OOF. We just need to get out of this game in 1 piece. The win is assured at this point.

Burns knocks Harris out of the game and then gets knocked out of the game himself the next play.

I would like to raid a player or two from the Panthers front 7. Just quick.

Just end the game so we don’t have to watch more injuries.

Take the delay of game and let Bailey do his thing

The officials this year really dislike blowing the play dead when the player's been stood up for 25 seconds huh
Thing is that they used to have it as a "point of emphasis" because letting the play keep going ends up getting guys hurt. Then this year it seems like it's the opposite of that. Look at this last play, they let the play keep going and... Burns gets hurt.

All these injuries. This game can't end fast enough for both teams. Maybe they should just shake hands and kneel for the last 6 minutes and 30 seconds?

Can both teams just agree to end the game at this point?

OUCH. Burns just SLAYED our RB. The OL didn't even bother blocking him!
That's because of the blocking call that was made. Shaq Mason was supposed to pull and get him, but Burns was too fast. The Pats got burned on that blocking call twice previously. Yet, McDaniels continues to go back to it.

I hope these head injuries recover quickly or next week could be a passing day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST