PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Panthers

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This team loves to shoot themselves in the foot

Meyers does not strike me as clutch, don't know why he runs routes to be at or before the marker so consistently.

Best play of this driver was Bolden run

If if if if Meyers...

The only good news about that first drive is that the Panthers did little to stop the Pats’ offense. The Pats stopped themselves. That could be a positive sign if the Pats clean up the mistakes.
I think that's why Bill chose to punt. No need to hit the gas yet. Let's see how good (or bad) the Panthers offense looks with banged-up Darnold and McCaffrey. Pats have shown they can move the ball, the yards and points will come. They're not gonna false start and then hold back to back on every drive.

This team loves to shoot themselves in the foot
I think you can call false start on Wynn on almost every snap. Start paying attention to him.

I kinda wish we went for it.

the good news is that they got 24 yds in 2 plays. The bad news is it didn't get them a first down.

Must’ve been bad, the way Judon was waving for the trainers to come. Damn.

Ouch. I didn't see the hit, but I heard it.

Not good.. Judon and the Panthers guy were waving for the Med Staff even before the play was over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes