PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Panthers

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No surprises here: Wilkerson in for Harry...Rham active again!!!

Ben Volin

@BenVolin

Mac Jones weapons today vs. Panthers: WR: Agholor, Meyesr, Bourne, Olszewski, Wilkerson TE: Henry, Smith RB: Harris, Bolden, Stevenson FB: Johnson Patriots will also have the same OL combo for the third straight game. Tough test today against the Panthers' No. 2 defense

No surprises here: Wilkerson in for Harry...Rham active again!!!

Serious questions
(1) is it an either / or for Rham & JJ ?
(2) who are the players on this week’s list who’ll contribute this year ?
(3) which players on that list do we truly have hope for in future years ?

Who dresses Tedy Bruschi, he looks like a he should be a detective on Barney Miller.
maybe he's went as Wojo or Fish for Halloween?

Serious questions
(1) is it an either / or for Rham & JJ ?
(2) who are the players on this week’s list who’ll contribute this year ?
(3) which players on that list do we truly have hope for in future years ?
  1. Seems like it until Harris gets injured.
  2. They could all contribute depending on attrition and other circumstances over the season. Seems like the team is trying their best to redshirt Wade and Perkins though. My confidence in Taylor has been waning over the course of this regular season, but I really liked him not that long ago.
  3. I mentioned Taylor, but you have to assume the team does have future hopes/plans for Wade and Perkins considering they're just sitting on our 53 being healthy scratches every week.

250 yards 1 td 1 int.
I don’t think this is a great matchup for Mac and he might be due for a stinker. Something like 200 yards 0 TD 2 ints.

But I think CAR can be run on and we’re going to try.

Ben Volin
@BenVolin

Mac Jones weapons today vs. Panthers: WR: Agholor, Meyesr, Bourne, Olszewski, Wilkerson TE: Henry, Smith RB: Harris, Bolden, Stevenson FB: Johnson Patriots will also have the same OL combo for the third straight game. Tough test today against the Panthers' No. 2 defense

Please keep the GDT clean by not posting crap from Ben Vomit.. er I mean, Varmint.

Let's go, who's ready to get above 500 today? Want to keep playing better as the year goes on. Big game....a win and we're on a nice, little role. Hoping we continue to improve and Mac continues to shine. Who's ready to get on this train!!!!!!

Of course, hoping for no more injuries!!!

Let's go Pats!!!!!

Let's discuss!!!!!
Do you have all the needed gameday supplies? @oldrover
51arZWd-8RL._SL1000_.jpg

• Wow!
Reactions: sb1
Has anyone talked about the possibility Gilmore gets the Panthers important details to attack our defense?

A record will be established today.

Has anyone talked about the possibility Gilmore gets the Panthers important details to attack our defense?

He hasn't been with the team all season.

What's the over/under on the number of Patriot screen passes today, 10?

Hopefully Wilkerson does not pull a Chris Harper today

6 Interceptions in three games? Whoa. And he's playing with an injured shoulder and recently rung bell.

That hit was brutal last Sunday. Rushing Darnold back for a non-conference game says a lot about how little confidence the Panthers have in backup QB PJ Walker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots