PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Jets

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk why people are shocked. Jackson is just playing like a bum to ensure the tank. Lol

At least JC’s stock is taking a bit of a tumble. Should make him easier to sign. Definitely not looking like a #1 though. Good #2 CB? Right?!

The fat lady is warming up

We will have a top 5 pick. Book it. This team has quit on each other. We're playing PS players over our rookie LBs FFS.

Duggar was out tonight with an injury.
No he is active tonight, just not playing because the Pats D is so good they are giving up 30 points to a winless team playing their aged washes up back up QB and a 137 year old RB.

If Duggar can’t get on the field with this **** show the Pats have, then they should just go ahead and cut him now!

BB has to stop trying g to draft the guy tat nobody expects and actually draft a decent player!!

So This defense sucks and out top draft picks Duggar, Uche, and Jennings can’t get on the field!!

so either BB is tanking, or this is the worst draft class in the history of the NFL!!

I see some people upset. Just accept we are a bad team right now, it only benefits us to lose against teams in competition for a top qb.

OK...Pats ball! Let's give the ball to Gunner!!! Yay for the two yards!@!! I smell a comeback....LMAO. Is there one person on this board with the balls to make THAT offensive call on first down after the Jets just scored? THAT takes balls trying to sell us this...

Hey. We already outscored brady by 14 points right?

We’ve noticed a lot of bad technique in this game - Olinemen too high, Jackson not squared up, poor tackling.

Meyers is pretty much the only reason to watch.

So pathetic. Flacco must have a perfect rating. Can't wait for Bill after this debacle
We have to coach better, we have to play better

I worry that we can't seem to attract good free agents any more. Even if we got a QB like Lawrence, what about the rest of the team ? We have no players at all on O.

Wow.. didn't realize Cam is 19 of 20... :oops:

Can't imagine what Baltimore is going to do to this defense... they actually ARE a good running team.

OK...Pats ball! Let's give the ball to Gunner!!! Yay for the two yards!@!! I smell a comeback....LMAO. Is there one person on this board with the balls to make THAT offensive call on first down after the Jets just scored? THAT takes balls trying to sell us this...
Can you believe the Jets might beat us? Upsets me more than anything so far this season

One day Cam will hit Byrd in stride. Today will not be that day.

Newton's throwing mechanics are godawful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back