PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Jets

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Berrios? Do the Jets have anyone worth a damn besides our sloppy seconds? Pathetic GM needs to be fired.

O-Line getting manhandled. No time for TB. Need Sony involved get yards open it up.

Here have been the last possessions for the Pats.

Punt
Punt
Punt
Int
Punt.

This game may be over but this offense and defense still have a lot to play for. The Pats need to end this on a good note and the D need to preserve this performance.

Offense needs to get going!

Brady smart for not taking the big hit.

Nice punt by Bailey

Wasn’t crying

but DT deserves to be pissed at the pats

Bill broke his word to him. Kind of a crappy thing to do. I’m sure DT understand the business, but I’d imagine a lot of execs go out of their way to not make promises they can’t keep, and he did. Then broke it
You’re inventing this “promise” thing.

Was that 1st quarter offense just a tease for next weeks?

Hope so

I still hate the trade. Thomas is beating man coverage all night tonight - and that's against the Pats' secondary. With Edelman and Gordon and Brown, had they kept him, he would have seen #3 corners all year.

If they had their full complement of Week 2 receivers, Demaryius Thomas would have seen nothing but pine. He wasn't playing over Brown, Edelman, or Gordon and most likely not over Dorsett either. Absent special teams value WR5 is a healthy scratch, and in this scenario Jakobi Meyers is on the practice squad or (more likely) some other team's roster.

I think it was more of the idea that yards would be hard to come by both on the ground, and in the air, and to some extent, they have been.

The defense creating all of the turnovers is huge.

Can we please just run the ball and throw in a few screens? McDaniels needs to watch the 49rs play and start using their offense when we get these big leads...

"I got these speakers for less than 40 nollars."

Right? Am I wrong? he's clearly saying 'nollars' instead of 'dollars'.

I see why we got rid of Allen...

Jesus, Bailey is a monster.
He is a weapon. Remove the D and he is second MVP, handling kickoffs like nothing, and those punts.

Jets defense is pretty hyped seeing that they have yet to score some points.

This debacle is being caused by a LACK of being able to block what the Pats are running. They are getting a free rusher almost every 5 man rush.

Makes me just marvel at Dante and the job he does. Its so rare that a guy comes completely free on Brady. THis kid is getting a free rusher almost every play

Andrews was pretty good in the Middle.

Aren't the Jete going to score? They scored 14 with Falk at QB, lmao.

I guess Tower destroyed Bell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back