PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Dolphins

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac turnovers are out of control. Even for a rookie.

Can't appreciate the product we've put on the field today. Getting to the playoffs with a rookie QB is a pretty big win though.

so if lose, Chargers win or tie, Pats play Cinn

OK sometimes its just not your night and this is not our night, If every thing that could go wrong does go wrong, you just have to take your losses and get ready for a great night on PBS. (Around the world in 80 days - All creatures great and Small and Vienna Blood)). At least I have that going for me.

Jones has been bad today. Uncharacteristically inaccurate throwing behind receivers. Two turnovers with snother puck 6.
He’s been bad ALOT this year when asked to step outside he game manager role…big questions as to whether he can be that big time Elite QB or whether he is just a game manager like Pennington and Alex Smith…..

Great game plan. Come in passive as hell like you just want this game over, and yet play starters across the board, only to have them banged up. Great work.

I don't like the demeanor of team from the opening snap. It is like we just don't care. Not going for it midfield and even now you wouldn't know we are down 14 with their energy.

It’s week 18 yet look like a week 1 team

Wow

They are resting. We came in with 70% urgency
So that kind of makes me think that judgging playoff chances by this week is not a lock

that said, another turnover. This make my d*** itch

Illegal formation on 4th down. LMAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back