PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Dolphins

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good lord

this blows...

and not in an Orchids of Asia way

They are resting. We came in with 70% urgency
So that kind of makes me think that judgging playoff chances by this week is not a lock

that said, another turnover. This make my d*** itch

Now go run into the endzone and have all the defence tickle each other's taints for the camera. Glad they went to commercial.

Well get ready for buf or cincy or we will be a quick out.

Jones has been bad today. Uncharacteristically inaccurate throwing behind receivers. Two turnovers with snother puck 6.

Okay, pull the starters.

Keystone cops...

Fuel up the plane ladies, we're onto Cinci.
Eh, we’ll see. Getting buttfuked by the Bills to end the season is the way it’s looking if the Raiders win tonight

Mac is not playing well and making poor reads a lot this season….tough situation to be in as a rook…hopefully he will improve as time goes on

Mac is really starting to develop like Manning….. Eli Manning.

LOL.

Miami is a bizarre place to play. I'm already on to Cincinnati.

On one hand I am glad they are in the playoffs. On the other it's probable that they play like this and get curbstomped.

On third hand last year at this time I was watching Cam Newton throw 5 yard passes on 8 yard outs.

Welp,,, at least it wasn't the refs this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back