PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Chiefs

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That should galvanize the defense. Wouldn't be surprised to see them get a stop.

Lmao, Ernie called Hoyer's wife to come pick him up at the airport.

Need a defense take-away now.

Refs can't take that TD away from him. Good things happening when we're targeting Harry right now. Let's keep it up!

Great throw, great catch!

This is one resilient bunch!

Go Pats!

Just hope we can keep it within a 1 score game and have a chance at the end. See if Stid can pull it off

Not really but it's not something he can't improve.

He showed it as a freshman with Baylor against good college teams. Unless it was a weird fluke or something which I highly doubt.

Team has a spark again. Hope the D can turn it up for the final 13 minutes even higher.

They finally went to Jarret

Good start. Pats still need 10 more(KC will score 7 more this quarter at some point). A few minutes ago I said they needed a PI. They got it. I said they needed a chunk play. They got it. I said they needed a turnover. Still pending. That will help with one of the next drives. And all night I've been screaming for a creative play call or trick play. So 2/4 so far. They need the other 2 at some point if they want to tie and take it to OT. Once they get to TO they need a break of some kind too most likely.

Defense can't let up

This is just teasing us now. There’s no way we’re winning right? Can’t decide if I should go to bed now. Lol. I’ll gamble and stay awake.

Stidham has great arm talent.
His arm strength was never in question. His foot work and decision making when under pressure was.

Stidham with one more TD pass than Mahomes tonight

What do you know. The move worked.
BB a genius or he gets lucky again? Leave BB to his own devices and he will self destruct. What a stubborn man. He behaves like the Nikola Tesla. They will cut their nose to spite their own face.

I feel like Bill was determined to lose this game with a disciplined QB who knew the PATs offence best. You don't start Hoyer against the Chiefs in KC with any expectation of winning.
If Hoyer just did his job Pats would be leading. He didn't so BB gave anoth4r guy the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes