PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Browns @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This offense puts a lot of pressure on the defense because they can’t move the ball so good.

At least get me one more pick 6 to get me out of predict the score jail

Harbaugh will show no mercy next week. Let's pray that Brady can walk away from that one.

Might wanna look up how well the Ravens did against the team we just beat 27-13 instead of ****ting your pants for no reason.

Can Baltimore get to the quarterback?

very pretty sack there

Losses. And possibly lots of them.
Have to agree with you there....won’t win against Baltimore and will be major uphill battle going forward if we can’t trade for great OLineman and at least one more elite WR or TE....OL if stays the same will be Achilles heel....

If we can hold it together until Wynn gets back I think our offense will be fine as long as they can keep brady standing

Getting Shaq back also will be huge.

People won’t consider exactly what we had on the OL today when they lament how bad our offense is.

BB should troll Kitchens and challenge the PI lol

I don’t know why, but I hate Collins’ sack celebration

have you been watching all the games? They've already had a game where the defense didn't get more than 1 turnover.

Maybe you should stop *****ing and focus on the people coming back that will help this team.. Or is that too much to ask?

Seriously.

They're doing the best they can with 3 reserve linemen in the game. Show me another team that could do that..
By my estimate, we won 3 out of 4 quarters in terms of play. The offense looked better across the game, got Sanu involved, and helped minimize the fallout from so many injuries on the line. The defense also tightened things up. The kicking game is the real frustration from this game, as this is suddenly a blowout at 33-13 versus 27-13 being mildly competitive.

This was an ugly win in the rain. A lot of things didn't look good. A lot of mistakes. Some lapses in play and bad penalties. Also the OL often looked bad.

This was an ugly sloppy win on both sides of the ball. Overall they did a fair amount of things well enough and had good play in spurts on both sides.

I think we all expected a win that looks like this at some point. It hopefully helps get them sharp for Baltimore. Let's get healthy and regroup.

Ok, 61 points against for the first half of the season. Not terrible.

great, BB has no. 300, I have a predict the score crater of 21 points

Lamar needs to be contained and force him to throw rather than run.
If Patriots cannot stop him from running, it will be a long night, next week...

Chubbs was running wild...

Post Game Thread now up, will lock this thread in a few minutes

is that too much to ask?

Seriously.

They're doing the best they can with 3 reserve linemen in the game. Show me another team that could do that..

Your handing out participation trophies? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back