PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Browns @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
won’t win against Baltimore and will be major uphill battle going forward if we can’t trade for great OLineman and at least one more elite WR or TE....OL if stays the same will be Achilles heel....

Won't. Strong word. Pretty definitive.

Disagree, as just getting Mason back (who almost went today) is an improvement not to mention potentially Wynn.

They're not trading for a GREAT anything because they can't fit it under the cap.

I hope this works for a lesson

Getting Shaq back also will be huge.

People won’t consider exactly what we had on the OL today when they lament how bad our offense is.

Newhouse makes Mason look like Art Shell.....

Have to agree with you there....won’t win against Baltimore and will be major uphill battle going forward if we can’t trade for great OLineman and at least one more elite WR or TE....OL if stays the same will be Achilles heel....

The Browns destroyed the Ravens in Baltimore a few weeks ago.

Just sayin’.

Your handing out participation trophies? Lol

Your reading comprehension is atrocious. Seriously. You just pulled that out of your rear end based on NOTHING.

Co-workers have called twice to inform me that we did not win by enough points. Anyone know what that means?

The Browns destroyed the Ravens.

That was the Browns shining moment I’ll give you that....going into Baltimore and winning will be tough

That was the Browns shining moment I’ll give you that....going into Baltimore and winning will be tough

No tougher than today was. Pats won’t be on a short week facing a team off a bye. We’ll have Shaq Mason and N’Keal Harry......and we won’t have to watch James Ferentz.

Co-workers have called twice to inform me that we did not win by enough points. Anyone know what that means?
He made a stupid bet?

Who thinks Dallas agrees to trade Bennett back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes